« Home | Kyle 1...Sopeab 0 » | I'm Not The Type to Get Knocked for DWI » | Mats Sundin PokerStars Commercial » | Zune Down... » | 2009 » | Check Your Nutritional Facts Before Eating » | 24 Hours of Hoops » | Valleyfair...not your average Amusement Park » | Random Video Game Rant & Madden 09 » | Saving Gas...The Hypermiling Way »

Reliving My Youth


This weekend, I am proud to say, I relived my youth and went on a slip-n-slide for the first time in a long time.

The action was intense, and by the time everything was set and done, I had marks on my chest, water in my ears/nose, a little bit of sun tan and memories to last me for awhile.

As I sit here writing this, my body aches, and my back is stiffer than a board...but I will definitely say it was well worth it. I guess you could say your never too old to relive your youth. This post also has me wanting to go purchase a slip-n-slide for my own personal use in my own yard...haha.

Labels: , ,

thank you kyle to share with us, i really like it and i am appreciated your for such a great job, as you describe the article its informative and useful for me, i am glade to read your blog, keep it up

Post a Comment