« Home | I'm Not The Type to Get Knocked for DWI » | Mats Sundin PokerStars Commercial » | Zune Down... » | 2009 » | Check Your Nutritional Facts Before Eating » | 24 Hours of Hoops » | Valleyfair...not your average Amusement Park » | Random Video Game Rant & Madden 09 » | Saving Gas...The Hypermiling Way » | KJ Leads Mayor Race in California »

Kyle 1...Sopeab 0

So what occurs in a living room, in the late afternoon and usually ends up with non-stop laughter between two people???

If you guessed watching TV, a movie, playing video games or cracking jokes, you are not correct.

The answer actually lies in me and my girlfriend Sopeab erupting into a massive wrestling match against one another. They happen every so often, usually for no apparent reason and usually end with Sopeab winning.

However, the last one which occurred a few minutes ago, I am happy to say I have come out victorious after an intense struggle.

Yay me for winning!!! And Sopeab...if your reading this...better luck next time.

Labels: ,